Annie Lynn: Links
- Children's Music Network
From the CMN Website: 'Our membership includes full-time and part-time performers, songwriters, classroom teachers, music educators, librarians, storytellers, record producers, distributors, broadcasters, parents, grandparents, and children. We sing, share, teach, write, play, perform, produce and enjoy children's music. We are diverse in age, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, and culture. We welcome all musical styles."
- Teachers Against Prejudice
- This organization is dedicated to eradicating prejudice in schools and in society in general through its educational workshops and assemblies. TAP has endorsed the song "NO TIME FOR HATE," by Annie Lynn and Chris Arms, and has licensed this song for use in assemblies/workshops.
- Pacer Center
PACER Center enhances the quality of life and expands opportunities for children, youth, and young adults with all disabilities and their families so each person can reach his or her highest potential. PACER operates on the principles of parents helping parents, supporting families, promoting a safe environment for all children, and working in collaboration with others. They also have a separate, dedicated website for BULLYING PREVENTION (see below)
- Pacer Center Kids Against Bullying
- International Bullying Prevention Association
About IBPA : The mission of the International Bullying Prevention Association is to support and enhance quality research based bullying prevention principles and practices in order to achieve a safe school climate, healthy work environment, good citizenship and civic responsibility.
- BULLYING DEVASTATES LIVES
- An exerpt from the website: "This site is for anyone whose child has experienced bullying. We aim to offer support and help. As any parent knows, seeing your child go through the pain of bullying is heartbreaking. We want to do everything in our power to sort the situation out, yet often we come up against brick walls when it comes to talking to the school etc. I aim to offer tips and techniques to help relax and calm your child, simple things that you as a parent can do at home. Please take time to look around the site. " Please visit this worthwhile site created and maintained by therapist, author and mum, Ruth Dunn.
- Songs For Teaching
- Songs for Teaching is the largest online collection of educational music. Creative teachers and parents can use music to teach content for any educational topic across the curriculum – to students of all ages.We offer thousands of children's songs, lyrics, sound clips and teaching suggestions. Explore our site at www.SongsForTeaching.com
- Midwest Tape
Midwest Tape is a full service distributor of DVD’s, CD’s, Audiobooks, and Digital Material to public libraries in the United States and Canada. We specialize in physical processing, MARC records and cataloging, customized standing orders, and opening day collections in order that all materials arrive to our customers shelf ready.
- CHLOE'S FRIENDSHIP CIRCLE
Chloe is a seven year old girl with a big imagination and a fun podcast! Chloe interviews guests and shares information while playing music for kids.
UPDATE: My friend, mentor and supporter, Bill Melody passed away. Though his website was taken down, I cannot bring myself to delete this post. This man believed in me, my talent, my dreams, and he made me feel like a superstar on WBCB; I even was asked to do a promo. I saved all the recordings of Bill interviewing me, and I put them on now and then, on a Sunday Morning, just to hear Bill's voice. I know you are entertaining everyone in heaven now Bill. I miss you terribly. See You Soon will always be your song.
My friend Bill Melody, who is a country musician and Radio Host of The Country Music Hall at WBCB 1490 AM in Bucks County, PA has written and published a new book "When Country Was Gold In the Delaware Valley." It is a straight forward account of the people and places that helped make country music a popular art form in Philadelphia and its surrounding area for nearly three decades before the music finally faded from view. Visit his website (www.billmelody.com) to purchase this exciting new book. And make sure to listen to Bill's show online at wbcb1490.com, which airs on Saturday afternoons and Sunday mornings!
- Indie Music For Life
- Please help support this worthwhile cause and email me about purchasing the children's compilation CD to benefit pediatric cancer research. The cost is 10.00 and includes shipping. Please visit this website to find out how you can help fight cancer. Thank you.
- A Better Philadelphia, Inc.
- A leadership program in Philadelphia dedicated to eradicating school and community violence. A.B.P.I. has endorsed the song "STOP THAT!", by Annie Lynn and Chris Arms, and has licensed this song for use in worshops/assemblies.
- www.broadjam.com/jimburns (great country music)
- My co-collaborator, Jim Burns has a nice collection of country songs I think you'll enjoy, especially if you like "My Blue Ridge Mt. Skies."
- Hagey Coach & Tours
- The preferred method of transportation for the Glenside Elementary Singers... "Hagey Coach & Tours, since 1936 driven to excellence. Let them transport you on your next class trip, you'll spend the day with the best in the bus business."
- Radio Active Kids with host, Sagan
- Join producer and host, Sagan, for his live kids' radio show called "Radio Active Kids."Where: on 103.3 Asheville FM (www.ashevillefm.org/radio-active-kids)Date & time: Every Saturday, from 8am--10am ESTAs Sagan puts it, "Radio Active Kids is a radio program for kids. But not just for kids--for EVERYONE!! We play intelligent kid's music for the young and the young at heart. It's awesome. Join host Sagan and the gang in an interactive show that explores all things kids. Shows feature cool kid-friendly tunes, storytelling, comedy and weirdness! Requests & call ins are a must!"* This guy has an amazing collection of Kindie artists dating back up to 25 years ago! What I like about Sagan's style is that he plays "mini-sets" of an artist, so listeners can get a feel for the artist's musical style, and decide if they like what they heard. This seems like a thoughtful and fair thing to do. Thanks to Sagan for his kindness and encouragement.
- That Family Show
From the mouths of Nathan and Michael, hosts of That Family Show...
In a nutshell, That Family Show is all about...Family. Our desire is to create a fun, safe and informative web presence that will appeal to kids of all ages. Each week, beginning January 13th, 2017, we will have a 20-30 minute webisode featuring interviews, reviews, how tows, music, art, games and lots more. This endeavor has been created and launched by two dads who wanted a website their kids could enjoy but also would serve as a tremendous resource to parents, teachers, grandparents, babysitters, and anyone else that has or works with kids.